Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Postcard from Pecos River, NM


Who can explain the romantic appeal of a rustic cabin?




These old fishing huts have been standing in the same place for most of the last century.



What fish stories do they have to tell?




As long as their walls hold up, that list of stories only gets longer.





 I'm so happy to be adding on mine, and putting more Cabin into Cabin & Cottage!






Good thing I'm making a few new feathered and furry ones!

Hope you have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by! Ciao for now!
Jacqueline




9 comments:

  1. I love the charm and appeal of the rustic cabin. If walls could talk! And it looks like kitty isn't missing any meals (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found you via My Romantic Home (I'm your newest follower and fan)--just wish I'd found you a month ago when I was visiting my son in ABQ. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderfully rustic, I love the curtains and your new furry friend-enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just enjoy your time there. Love the old bottles added to that box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'morn ~ I love old structures like this ... & yes, they do make you wonder how & what may have happened inside them ... oh, the tales could they tell?

    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cabins look like the perfect retreat from the world, a good quiet place to find your soul! Drink it all in and thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jacqueline, I love that you are blogging from your sweet cabin! How adorable is it where the rustic meets those lace curtains?
    I agree about Olga... It really makes me sad, she is a pure heart. I have been worrying about her.
    Enjoy that river!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, it has been ages since I have been to Pecos! I am really missing New Mexico at this time of year.... I want my green chile!
    ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!